Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tagged!

Well, I was tagged by MK to write 7 random things about myself.. i don't know how random I can be but i'll give it a try.

1. I have two shirts that are my favorite to sleep in. One is a shirt that Mama Newman gave me to wear one day at her house because i was cold. I ALWAYS wear it when im sick and sometimes when i just feel like bein comfy. The other one is a shirt that MK gave me that was brandon's frat. shirt haha i like it because it's big and comfy!

2. The celebrity I would most like to meet is Oprah Winfrey, and although I'm Oprah-deprived because of practice every day after school, I record her show every day and I watch it sometimes on the weekends. She also kinda helped out in inspiring my dream job, which is something like a child psychiatrist or liscensed counselor.. something in that area.

3. When I was younger, I always dreamed of being a child's poetry writer, like Shel Silverstein, i love him! I still think it would be so cool to actually write a book like that and get it published one day.

4. I like alot of music, but my LEAST favorite type is screamo. I can't stand to hear it... and it really gets on my nerves. Most of all, it's just flat out scary!!

5. [I'm running out of randomness!] I like eating cracker-stackers.. those little lunchable things? lol, random?

6. My favorite drink is sprite and I don't go a day without it. I don't drink water much even though i know i should!

7. I get olsars in my mouth aLOT. and they are extremely painful. I once lost 5 pounds because I couldn't eat because of a huge olsar. And when I get one, i have to get other ones. And i hate putting that medicine that feels like wax on it because it makes me drool everywhere. haha

that's it for now,
anyone who is reading this-- you've just been tagged!

0 comments: