Friday, August 22, 2008

Cabin Fever

Last thursday, Claire, Leslie, Dayna, Alyssa and I had a girl's night out sleepover at the cabin. We stayed out there by ourselves, it was so much fun! We ordered a pizza and bought lots of junk food, took them out to the cabin and we went out on the paddle boat, we sat on the porch and shared secrets and prank called :]. We spent like, two hours playing catch phrase music edition, which reminded us of so many old songs we used to love. We ended it with a movie, and actually went to sleep pretty early for a sleepover, around 2 or 3ish. We also had an unfortunate event with the toilet, so i thought I'd share this video with you, this is us trying to unclog the toilet.... Note: it was like 9:00 am (thats EARLY for us considering we went to sleep so late)
enjoy!! :]

"we are real valley girls"


**update** Kelli, emma just told me that you used a stick that looked just like that as a walking stick the other day. And if you found that "walking stick" underneath the porch, than I hate to tell ya, but that's definatley the pee stick. HAHA!

3 comments:

The Milams said...

That was some really quality video! I am so glad you shared it!

Raegan said...

haha that was for entertainment not quality!

Kthed said...

I'm cracking up... that is SIICK! and no, that was not the stick I used to jump over the creek and catch a turtle with! :)