Friday, January 11, 2008

check out tha new RIDE!

Well,

it's almost that time in my life, sweet sixteen. Although i have 4 months left until my actual sweet sixteen i pretty much got my present a bit early. Its a CAR! A used ford explorer '04 model i think? the inside is reeeeeealllyy nice for a used car, and im likin the look of it to! I admit the colors not my favorite but it's perfect for a first car and i am so excited!!! (See Brandon I told you i was excited) Only a few months and i'll be out on the roads!!


so, here's me and my car, i'm gonna have to think of a name for it. And, if your wondering what to get me for my bday, how bout some stuff for my car! (MY car, yeah, sounds weird)









This weekend has been relaxing because exams are OVER and NO HOMEWORKK!! that is a first.


Today me and zac went with jana to eat at laura's and i hung out with him alot today. I babysat him this morning and this is how MK found me when she got home....






If you can't see my situation, my hands and my feet are handcuffed together and there is a cord tied from my feet to my hands. There is also a belt around my mouth. I was held hostage!! lol me and zac were just playing a nice little game of..... "bad guy" and as you can see, i was the bad guy.



Here's a pic from our lunch date




This has been an exciting day and i need sleep, i have to get up bright and early so i can go all the way to sulpher springs so i can actually learn how to drive my car. (my car, haha i still cant get over that one.) Sorry for the delay between posts




3 comments:

Kthed said...

Everybody watch out on the ROAD!

The Milams said...

You're our favorite babysitter in the world!!

Love the car...it's so weird to drive by and see if parked in your driveway!

Tootle Family said...

Nice wheels!!! BE SAFE!