Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Little Molemaid!!

Hey, chemistry is so easy, a SEVEN year old can do it! No, literally! I was working on my project today which consisted of making a mole (the animal) and making it into something creative... for example: Moldy Locks, Namoleon Dynamite, you get the point. Emma decided that she was going to help me and as i hotglued my mole together and stuffed it, she pulled out her ariel doll and took off the dress or whatever it was wearing.. and it fit perfectly!! so, thanks to emma, i now have my chemistry project: The Little Molemaid!! here's some pics



(yes, i know... the hot glue looks tacky but give me a break, i cant sew!! and anyways we dont have any needles/threads/or sewing machines around the house.)

Emma with her masterpiece!

2 comments:

Kthed said...

That is awesome! GReat teamwork you two!!!

The Milams said...

Now I know why you called and asked Brandon is I could sew. It turned out great even without my sewing expertise!