Saturday, October 13, 2007

Happy birthday toto!

WELL.
this week has been busy! lot's of homework and volleyball and stuff..
pretty soon im going to have some pics from my game on here my friend leslie will send them to me..
Thursday emma had her tubes put in her ears.. the surgery went well and all is good!
Yesterday was our dog toto's second birthday! So emma, being the dog lover she is, just haddd to have a party. so she invited jill and zac over and katie came over with zac for a bit! so we just had a party!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my dad made the cake.. and i have to admit he did a great job!
here's some pics of the "party":
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Then afterwards i had to go work at a spook house at the M bar J arena.. i had to be a scary lookin barbie doll! i had to make my face pale and put on make up and fake eyelashes and stuff lol
so.. mary katherine did my make up for me and here's a pic of me and claire before we left (claire was an elf) neither of us had one what we were gonna wear yet but anyways..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
im gonna try to update this post later but as of now, thats it!
leave comments!

1 comments:

The Milams said...

I took some pics at your game the other day. I will send them to you when I have time.

MK