Friday, October 5, 2007

Two more dayss :]

TWO MORE DAYS!!

Welllll,
I'd always hoped that they'd move back and finally, the time is coming! MK, Bran, zac and trent are moving back to mp! and not only are they moving in town, they are renting the house only two doors down, so now they are closer than EVER! I know they are so sad to be leaving Little Rock and I would definatley be too I know thats hard!! But I'm really looking forward to being able to spend time with them just as in the good ole' days :] How exciting!!

Well, on the other hand,
me and Leslie went to see the movie "Sidney White" which reminded me alot of snow white, i liked it! it was a total chick flick and perfect for GNO [girl's night out] after that i went to Hastings so I could rent the movie Black Christmas. They didn't have it to rent... so I got Lucky You instead. The reason I wanted to get Black Christmas is because we are doing a room in the haunted house at the M Bar J arena for our history class. our theme is Haunted christmas. And I'm playing a dead elf. haha! halloween is fun! The season premire of Degrassi is coming on so I'm gonna go, Leave comments! :]

2 comments:

The Milams said...

Looking forward to lots of great times!

The Milams said...

Come over and make my blog cute!!!