Thursday, October 18, 2007

Tired on Thursday!

This week has gone by very fast and I just wish it would slow down a bit because i can't keep up! Man, i'm listenin to my new favorite song, let it go by keisha cole and.. lil mama i think? idk i don't ever really know who sings it.. but yeah im mad because i cant get it on my blog because my computer is so SLOWW.
Okay well anyways, I forgot to mention on my blog that i got my permit last week! FINALLY. i can legally drive. [with an adult] last night i drove to el chicos and i did everything good besides parking. im not good at that yet. but hey, im learning!
And, last week Emma was in the wax museum at our school last week.. Everyone has to write a speech and pretend to be a famous person and stuff.. and here's some pics from it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
She was a famous artist back in the day. Well.. idk just how famous she is because i've never heard of her but, oh well. she did a good job.
i'm jealous of how pretty E is! lol her blonde hair and bright eyes before i know it she's gonna be a heartbreaker!
I'll try to post tommorow!! Big "back in black" football game tmro so idk what time that'll be!
DISTRICT VOLLEYBALL TOURNEY SATURDAY
so wish me luck!!
my team will need it if we plan on getting first this year.
just like every year, but it's gonna be tough!

2 comments:

Kthed said...

I love both you girls... ya'll are both beautiful

The Milams said...

I am envious of both you girls. Both beauties!