Monday, October 15, 2007

More pictures!!

So, leslie sent me some pics of the game and of the haunted house.. so im gonna put them on here.
and MK is gna send some more.. btw my email is
summerrlove_x3@yahoo.com
okay so here is sme pics:
heres me in my barbie box:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
here's me with demented lookin santa! WOW. i dont even think this looks like me
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
saturday night i worked in the chainsaw room, i was hanging. and i really look dead!! even tho it kinda looks like my feet are on the ground [[they're not]]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
okay here's some volleyball
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
this one's cool but really blurry
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Kthed said...

You've got to take that picture of you hangin' off - it's FREAKING me out!!

The Milams said...

Great makeup as a barbie, although I will have to agree that you didn't look too scary! That other one is awful!

Leslie's pics are way better than mine. I was sitting to high. I put one on my blog you can check out.