Saturday, October 27, 2007

Terror Trails!

Now that the week is FINALLY over, i had some time to have fun!

Last night, my ole' buddy Lauren called me up and asked me to go to sulpher springs with her to terror trails, if you don't know what that is it's this thing in the woods were people come out and scare you and stuff so we went and ate at juan pablos in sulpher springs then went to Yantis, the town right outside of s.s. where terror trails were. So we went up and got tickets and stood in line for over an hour. it was VERY cold! but not bad when you got used to it.. but EVERYONE around us was smokin, it was nasty!

Okay, well here's my story about when we were standing in line:

While standing in the line, scary people will come up to you and try to scare you [and it worked for me] i didnt know how easily i could get scared! But they had people like the grim reaper that was like REALLY tall he was on these huge stilts and he would just come and stand over you with his huge knife thing, it was scary! and there was this one guy that would come and stand in front of you and just stare, that was really freaking me out! And lauren got into a staring contest with him/her whatever IT was. it looked like a girl but talked like a boy so we couldnt tell, and it's face was painted weird.

but anyways,

the scariest one was Micheal Myers. If you've seen the movie Halloween then you would know who Micheal Myers is, he is the one that kills people and he never dies. Well, the guy dressed up as him looked EXACTLY like him. same costume, i swear it must've come off the movie.



So here's the story part.

Lauren needed to go to the restroom so i told her i'd walk with her. and the restrooms were like, little porter potty things and i went and i was standin outside by myself waiting for her. And then.. i look to my left and i see the Halloween guy STARING at me. Then he notices that i see him, and he starts walking towards me.. OMG i was FREAKING out!!! Then i banged on laurens bathroom door and i was like "LAUREN! LAUREN! HURRY!! OMG HURRYY!!! He's coming at me!" Then i looked around and he was picking up the pace and like, running at me. "OMG! He's behind me! GET AWAY! GET AWAY!" haha i was causing a scene.. then when he was about 5 ft from me i ran into the bathroom next to Lauren's and i locked it. You can only imagine how scared i was, but i was just laughing my so hard to because i thought it was hilarious. Because i knew it was just a person in a mask.. but still!! Then i could hear lauren in the other stall thing she was like "raegan?" then i told her that i was in the other one and that she had to walk out first and come stand by my door when i walked out. So, she did and she told me to come out and when i made sure the coast was clear, i slowly opened the door and stepped out.

I looked around for the man, and then, i saw him. STILL staring at me.. from the concession stand.

Then, once again, he took off at me. I was screaming and lauren was just laughing [it was hilarious] and i shoved her in front of me and then i took off sprinting to the line and then as i was getting closer to the line, i was running down hill and i just fell. HAHA. i was SO embarrassed. Just think how LONG the line was and how many people were in it.. I had hoped no one saw me and I didnt know what to do so i just sat there on the ground laughing my head off. I think the halloween guy was laughing at me to. Then i went back to the line and then i saw him and he stepped in line with us, scared me again. That guy was just pickin on me and Keri, lauren's sister, because we were both freakin out so bad. But it was funny.

So finally, after over an hour of standing in line, it was our turn, and it was me, lauren, keri, keri's friend lexie, and lauren's mom charla. And since there was only 5 of us, the group of 5 behind us went with us. In that group there was a mom, an older sister... i think she was a sister.. maybe an aunt, a 7 year old boy and a about 10 year old boy and a dad.. i guess it was a dad. And so, after about 10 minutes of walkin thru the trails, we went through this tight tunnel thing, and the lights inside it were like blinking and it was curvy rock walls, and then when me, lauren, lexie, keri, and charla got out.. this guy jumped out and scared us, and then.. we looked back and the rest of our group was still in the tunnel, and the guy that had just scared us came running out of the tunnel without his mask on and he was talking to another guy hidden in the bushes and he said "Run! go get bubba! We've got a severe injury!!"

Severe injury??? WHAT?

And the little 7 year old boy comes out of the tunnel and ran at us, crying. we were all holding him and stuff and telling him it'll be okay.. and he was like "My momma!!" and then charla, being a nurse [thank GOSH!] ran into the tunnel to check out the situation, we followed her and the little boy made sure that his mom was okay, she had just got pushed into one of the walls and broke her nose.. so she was okay. it wasn't a very severe injury like that one guy had made it out to be. And that poor boy was scared to death! So then, "Bubba" came and got the lady and took her back and she assured all of us she was okay and so we went on. And, i think that made it all less scary because we were all so worried haha. But, all of the rest of us made it out safely.

Then, we went through the haunted house and it was VERY scary. I think it was even scarier. And i also think that i have never screamed that much in one night. But, it was fun! and very eventful!!

The End!!

that was very long, haha, sorry!

to bad i dont have more pictures!

1 comments:

Kthed said...

ok.... that is why I HATE haunted houses... I mean... I would've been the mom that runs into a wall & breaks her nose!! HA! I hate them!!! I laughed thru that whole post... espec. the falling part... I can see it now... LOL